Our Level of Experience

101 Migration have been in this business from a one consultant company to a current Australia’s lawyers, licence immigration consultant with Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).

Anyone providing any Canadian or Australia’s immigration advice or assistance must be registered with the Office of the ICCRC or MARA. This is a legal requirement under Canadian’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Australian’s Migration Act 1958.

All our consultants have completed relevant accredited training program, an exam set by ICCRC or MARA, and have fulfilled high entry-to-practice requirements.Members of ICCRC are known as Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and members of MARA are known as Registered Migration Agents (RMA). They must be in good standing with either both organisations.

We are lucky to have Patrick Leong, who is member in good standing with both ICCRC and MARA. He has fulfilled all the high requirements set by both.  Originally from Singapore, Patrick has lived in Australia and Canada.


Canadian Migration


Australian Migration

We’re almost like family

We are all licensed to provide Immigration consultation to you.

Australia Lawyer

Immigration consultant

Immigration Consultant

Take care of your interests

It is our company’s culture to give 101% into our work. Therefore, 101Migration also wish to instil this spirit into the company’s culture in giving our clients not only 100% of our work, but 101%.

Want to Live in Canada or Australia? We can help you...