Moving to Canada is said to be an exciting opportunity and a life changing experience. Apart from being ranked as one of the best places in the planet to live, Canada is a top destination for those who are planning to migrate. In fact, it is recognized as the land of immigrants.
There are tons of programs offered for each candidate. Be it a visitor, student, family, investors or business individuals who want to apply for Canada Immigration. One of the popular programs for permanent residency for business individuals is the Quebec Immigrant Program.
Quebec Immigrant Program
QIIP or Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is an immigration program for business people who want to bring an economic contribution to the economy of Quebec and who express of settling in the Quebec province. With its joint administration and safe investment structure between public and private entities, it remains one of the most sought after business immigration program in the world. The purpose of this program is to encourage businessmen to invest in the growth of the country of Canada, specifically in Quebec through an economic investment. As a return, such investors and their family will be able to gain residency. To qualify for this program, the investors should meet the criteria provided by the government.
Why People Consider Canadian Immigration?
As a beautiful country, Canada performs well in numerous measures and this ranks above the average in economic stability, personal security, quality education, high skilled works, and much more. It’s also undeniable that the country holds a unique reputation for being one of the first nations in the world as a place that most people would want to migrate and live.
There are many reasons why immigrants want to relocate in the country of Canada and become part of its rich heritage. Some of these include:
- Canada provides all the permanent residents and citizens a universal health care no matter what the level of income that a person has.
- Canada’s quality of education is considered as one of the highest in the globe. A lot of students pursue their career after obtaining a Canadian degree.
- Canada consistently has a high rank in World Bank. As a matter of fact, the GDP of Canada is ranked one of the highest in the world.
- The job market of Canada is growing. The country makes hundreds of thousands of jobs every year.
- Canada is a very safe place to live with low crime rates and fair justice system.
- Canada is also a country that pays importance to natural resources.
There are other reasons why people are considering to migrate in Canada and in its beautiful province known as Quebec. Whether you want to further your career or you want to be part of the growing economy of Canada, knowing the different facts about Canadian migration is very important. The reason behind it is that there are several migration programs offered in Canada and not all of them matches on your qualifications. If you don’t know where to start, browsing online or hiring someone who is knowledgeable about Canadian migration can be a good idea.