Want to travel to Canada, but can’t do so due to past criminal activity?

Some of the common crimes that stop you from getting your tourist/ETA to enter Canada.

  • theft
  • assault
  • driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI)
  • Disorderly conduct

Whatever reasons it may be, as long as any crime convicted outside Canada after the age of 18 you may be considered criminally inadmissible.

And you need to overcome that first before you can make your application for a tourist visa for Canada.

It will depend on the crime, how long ago it was and how you behave now, you may still be allowed to come to Canada.

We can help you to apply to overcome your criminal convictions so that you can come as a tourist to Canada.

If you would like to go ahead with us to help you apply for your Pardon, below are some of the ways to can pay for it.

team that can help

Only have a few questions to asked? You can pay by question.

Want to overcome your criminal convictions? We can help you.

questions for us
Number of Questions
appointment with consultant

Note: Total fees are $800 plus tax. Application fees of $200 included in the total fees.

error: Content is protected !!